Visit often, save money, stay healthy
If you feel no pain and have a pretty healthy-looking smile, it can be tempting to skip a few dental appointments – but here at Broadway Dental Care we want to change that perception. A regular check-up with your family dentist is the key to keeping that healthy smile for decades to come. We will not only be able to spot any underlying problems that you might not be aware of, but will also advise and gently remind you about the little things, such as regular brushing and flossing, that make a big difference to your overall health and mitigate against costly future procedures.
A general check-up with your Eccleston dentist will usually include the following:
- Professional examination of your mouth, teeth and gums
- Enquiries about you, your general health and any specific dental problems you may have experienced recently
- Enquiries about your lifestyle and advice on diet, alcohol and smoking
- Advice on good cleaning practices and ways to keep your mouth, teeth and gums healthy
- Diagnosis of any problems and explaining a treatment plan
- A clear explanation of any treatment you may require, the costs involved and any risk it may incur
- A mouth cancer screening, to check for early signs or pre-cancerous changes in the mouth and throat
- Advice on your next course of action and booking a return appointment
Nervous or lapsed patient?
If you’ve had a bad experience getting dental treatment in the past, we understand why you might be avoiding coming to see us. But at Broadway Dental Care, there really is nothing to fear. We continually invest in technology that makes treatment faster and more comfortable than ever – plus, we offer access to a range of methods to help with dental anxiety, including IV sedation. Come and speak to us before booking your next appointment and let us show you just how gentle dentistry can be. No matter how long it’s been since you last visited a dentist, we promise to get you back on the path to great oral health.